FOR YOU





Land Yoga is not a studio.
It's a shala. Those of you who have practiced with us or have even just come in to say hello and see our space know that it is sacred and special. The intension has been made since the beginning to bring you the purest, truest yoga from the source. The mantra is "slowly by slowly" with a hope that our students will integrate yoga into their lives forever.

It is with that focus in mind that I endeavor on my SIXTH trip to India this December, where I will study with Sharath, the grandson of Sri K Pattabhi Jois, and the head of the Ashtanga community. Though I first found Ashtanga Yoga in 1998 and have studied intensely since 2002, I, like you, remain a student and crave the attention, warmth, love and energy of my dear teacher.

I leave you with two AMAZING Authorized Ashtanga Teachers, Michelle Kalyk and Christopher Hildebrandt who channel the practice through them which is what it is all about! And I will be skyping LIVE from INDIA every Friday evening for a special class and conference in the tradition of the shala there.

In honor of this trip, please join me for the first FULL LED PRIMARY class ever at Land Yoga on Saturday, November 19th at 11:15am. Just $20 to attend class AND get your ticket to the Mother Hale Learning Center Fundraiser and Bon Voyage party which will follow at 3pm and include food from Bad Horse Pizza and Red Rooster!!! RSVP Now!! We will sell out!

As Land Yoga approaches its 5 month anniversary, our purpose remains clear; we are here because of you and for you.

Shanti OM!

Lara